Dezembro chegou! December arrives!

My Intentions (December daily®-2018)


This year my intentions for this time are to slow down, to be patient with me and pay attention about things that are happening around me. I know that are many things in a small time, but I think it will be a little different because I’m living in USA and everything is quite strange. I need these three attitudes to understand what people are talking about, what are my feelings and to realize that I´m a lucky person, I´m fulfilling one of my dreams.

I’m too excited to see the snow and the different ornaments, trees, and feelings that Christmas time bring here in Boston and New York City. I´m going to see my sister and my daughter, after December, 17th and it will be an adventure full of emotions and memories. I hope so!

Comentários