Time is over

After a long time, I decided to post something again. While my sister is choosing the right words to write here, I have been fighting with my brain to find some simple words.

Time is running,
No ideas, no thoughts, no words.
Time is going,
No imagination, no creativity.
Summer is over,
All dreams have gone.
Did I lose something?
Freedom is over,
Duties are yelling at me,
Come back, come back.
Time is finishing,
The choice is yours,
No more time.

-----x----    ----x----    ----x----    ----x----    ----x----    ----x----     ----x----    ----x----    ----x----

Depois de um longo periodo, enfim, decidi postar algo. Enquanto a minha irmã está escolhendo as palavras corretas para escrever aqui no blog, eu estou lutando com o meu cérebro para ele funcionar...e encontrar palavas simples para que eu possa escrever!

O tempo está correndo,
Sem idéias, sem pensamentos, sem palavras.
O tempo está indo,
Sem imaginação, sem criatividade.
O verão acabou,
Todos os sonhos se foram,
Será que eu perdi alguma coisa?
A liberdade acabou,
Obrigações gritam para mim,
Volte, volte.
A escolha é sua.
O tempo acabou.

Comentários

  1. Why is the time over? I think we do our time, but almost all time we don´t feel it! You had this wonderful opportunitie, enjoy it! With love

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário